The Payza Gateway WooCommerce Extension is a plugin that allows you to integrate Payza, an online payment gateway, into your WooCommerce store. Payza is an e-wallet and online payment platform that allows customers to make secure payments and money transfers.
To use the Payza Gateway WooCommerce Extension, you will need to have a WooCommerce store set up and running on your website, and a Payza account. Once you have that, you can follow these steps to install the extension:
- Log in to the WordPress admin dashboard of your website.
- Go to the “Plugins” menu and select “Add New.”
- Search for “Payza Gateway for WooCommerce” in the plugin repository.
- Click on the “Install Now” button for the plugin.
- Once the plugin is installed, activate it.
- Go to the WooCommerce settings and navigate to the payments tab.
- Select Payza from the list of payment gateways
- Input the API credentials from your Payza account.
You should now be able to see the Payza payment option in your WooCommerce store’s checkout page, and your customers will be able to select that option when they place an order.
Please note that this is just a general guidance and specific steps may vary depending on the version of the plugin and WooCommerce, it’s recommended to refer to the plugin documentation for more detailed instructions.