“Restrict Content Pro” is a plugin for WordPress that allows you to restrict access to certain content on your website to only paying members. “Custom Redirects” is a feature within that plugin that allows you to redirect users to specific pages depending on their membership status or other criteria.
To set up custom redirects in Restrict Content Pro, you will first need to install and activate the plugin on your WordPress site. Once you have done so, you can follow these steps:
- Navigate to Restrict > Settings in the WordPress admin menu.
- Click on the “Redirects” tab.
- Under the “General” section, you can set the default redirect URL for non-members, members, and free trial members.
- Under the “Specific” section, you can set redirect URLs for specific pages, posts or custom post types.
- You can also set redirects based on membership levels and subscription status.
- Once you have finished setting up your redirects, click the “Save Changes” button to save your settings.
Please note that these are just general instructions and you should refer to the plugin documentation for more detailed instructions on how to use the plugin and its features.